CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things I love Thursday



I got this off someone elses blog - and loved the idea! :)

* I love that I have "met" so many other wonderful people through the Blog-World - many of who I hope to meet for real one day!

* I love that, even though my family is 3 million miles away, I know that the same God whose looking after me, is there with them aswell.

* I love that I have someone who loves me with all his heart. xxx

* I love looking out my window at night and seeing the gazillions of twinkling lights

* I love that I can make others laugh

* I love that I have been blessed with a once in a lifetime oppurtunity (more of which to follow in the next few weeks!)

* I love the sound of little childrens laughter - the kind that just makes you want to laugh too!

* I love the way it smells outside just after its rained

* I love it when wonderful things happen to other people - so that I can love being happy for them!

* I love looking forward to and getting excited about the little things that other people wouldnt think twice about

* I love the awesome relationship that I have with my mom.

There are tons more things...but those are the ones that I can think of right now :)

I tag anyone else who would like to do this!!

Happy Thursday!

Chell x

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love... that you are fascinated by Wal*Mart. When you make it over here I'll be sure to give you the proper tour. :)

Great list!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the new blog look!

Things I Love Today:
Neighborhood pool to break the 90 something heat.
Getting a huge Chef Salad on sale for 2.00 at the store.
That tomorrow is a holiday and my man will be home with us all day.

aubreyannie said...

hi chell! what a great list. and i love your new look on your blog! you are definitely one of my blogfriends that i would love to me someday!

Nancy Face said...

I loved reading this...it made me happy! :)

I love that Lauren boarded a plane early this morning to go see her Ted in Seattle for three days! She's so excited...and guess what? She gets to meet Aubrey, too :D

Your blog looks so pretty!

aurora said...

Love your blog look. ♥
Love your blog. ♥
Love this love list. ♥♥♥

Jayci said...

great list you put together! Thursdays are such a great day!! Blogging is such a good way to meet people you ordinarily wouldn't. Like someone in S. Africa for example. ;) How cool is that?? Love your pink stripes!

Chellie said...

This list is awesome! I LOVE it! I love how some of the simple things are what you love-- afterall, that is what really matters in life.

You're so cute!

catbomb said...

mmm i love that rain smell too! great list & i love your blog's new look. gorgeous pink - my fave! :)

Randi said...

I love that!!
What a great idea for a post, and also a great post!