CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No, nothing else has happened thats worth writing about, but I realised after reading another awesome Blog, that I had no pics on mine. The below are all from our visit to New Zealand in December 2007 to visit my family that immigrated about 3 years ago...



This is Ryan & I on the hill behind our old house - there is a gorgeous lookout and you can see 360 degrees around you at beautiful Pukekohe...(yes, its a funny name, but a wonderful little storybook town about an hour south of Auckland)

Ryan, holding the cutest little duckling at the animal farm/zoo in Franklin, about 20 mins away from our new farmhouse. So adorable!!!

The below pic is of Ian, my little brother...the most adorable little boy in the world! (In my eyes at least...) Also taken at the zoo/animal farm.


My sister, Colleen and I on Christmas day... such beautiful women hey? :-)

Ryan and I celebrate my belated 21st Birthday in New Zealand with my family...

Ian and myself on my parents farm, chewing in sticks of grass like real farmers! Note the friendly cow in the back!!


The ducks at the pond near our house where we went to a few picnics while we were there. They pretty much come right onto your picnic blanket looking for food! Too cute!


Ian and I at Rainbows End - the biggest amusement park in the southern hemisphere. Such an awesome day! Ian had to have a pic like this with everyone! Can you say adorable?!?

Ryan and I on the Log Flume ride at the abovementioned Rainbows end...quite good for a self portrait! :-)

The 3 ladies! My sister Colleen, me and my little sister Monique, again, at Rainbows End waiting in one of the endless lines! :-)

1 comments:

catbomb said...

yay rainbow's end!!! i worked there in the holidays for extra money and we got to go one the rides for free on days off. the log flume's the best! :)