CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stolen from "Help a need a user names" Blog :)

This is stolen from another Blog, who stole it from someone else's :-) I did change the page no though to make it a little bit original...Have fun...

You're not bored. Nope. It's just that you haven't thought of this to do yet:

1. Pick up the nearest book with at least 46 pages
2. Turn to page 46
3. Find the 6th sentence
4. Post the 6th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 6 people (I'm going to ignore this rule, haha!)

"So, we were delighted at Wildside to discover Bhejane Adventures, at R6500 per person (plus your fuel and drinks) for an 11-day safari on a trans Botswana trip, it makes this beautiful country an affordable possibilty."

That comes out of a travel magazine that I found in my cupboard from a client,"Wildside" And for my American readers, thats the same as $823.83 if you want to take the holiday :)

Just incase you were wondering, Im feeling alot better than yesterday :-)

Oh, I found 2 pic's from Botswana just incase you were also having a wonder what it looks like...arent I sweet?

And no, I havent been there...its called Google...what would the modern woman do without it?







I just had an idea...when I was overseas I got alot of crazy (well, I thought they were crazy) questions about living in Africa...do you have any?

0 comments: