CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a morning...

I had to really try this morning to keep my peace and positivity. I was so tired that everything seemed to be getting to me...
I really wish that everyday was like yesterday!
I only got home close to midnight from the work function and eventually got all tucked into bed at about 12.20am...when I was trying to fall asleep I actually couldnt believe that I had to be up in 4hrs40mins - it seemed so unfair!
But, I did it (and am proud to say, still had my quiet time) and thought that I would just slug through the day.
When I got there at 7am, we were told that there was going to be load shedding at 8-10am! Then, the network ect only comes on at about 11.30am!
I was so upset because if we had known that we were going to be sitting in the dark for 2hrs, unable to do a single thing, then I would have asked me boss if I could get some extra sleep and come in when the electricity is back on.
Nevermind.
Well, its on now, obviously since I am writing this Blog, but still no network...

Let me tell you about last night, maybe that will make me feel a little better! :-)

The show was amazing and our customers really had a good time. I have put a pic of Barry - the lead guitarist and singer below...


He was really awesome! I must admit when he walked out in black leather pants and a glitterey shirt, I thought to myself "Oops, maybe we picked the wrong show" But he was amazing and kept us conpletely entertained from 8.30pm till after 11... and as for the food...mmmm...my diet went right out the back window when it came out!

Just realised that I didnt put up any pics or news from my weekend...

On Sat night we had a "Girls Night Out" with the ladies from our Young Adults home group. We went to a place called Moyo at the Ushaka Undersea World complex. I have never been in such awe of a place in my life before!

I kept wishing I was a tourist so that I could appreciate the "africaness" even more! They had Zulu dancers and guys that came around to your table and sang! It was truely amazing and such a treat!


This is Charlotte and I posing for the pic!


And these are all the ladies...they even come around and offer to paint a little flower on your face! So unique!

I recommend that you visit this place if you are planning a trip to South Africa and want to experience a REAL African restuarant!

Well, we have just been told that the network is back up, so this is me for now...

Chell

xxx

2 comments:

Chellie said...

"girls night out" is awesom2... and the whole black leather pants and glittery shirt was hilarious....

amy mo said...

I just read your last two posts, & I can totally relate! I've had those exact days where everything seems to fit perfectly & happen for a reason, & nothing can get me down because I can see my purpose. & I've had those days where I don't wanna do anything & I just want life to continue without me. Oh, & what type of job do you have? I'm not sure what load shedding is, but you have to go without electricity? That doesn't sound fun.

On a sidenote, is it ok if I put your blog link on the side of my blog? I feel weird asking but I'd also feel weird putting it without asking first. It's just easier for me to keep track of the blogs I read that way!